"00"? AT&T 5 79% l:'|'
b. Knee extension
c. Hip extension
d. Trunk extension (ch 13 slide 20)
45. Type of contractions strengthen the abdominal muscles during an abdominal
Concentric contractions going up, when returning to starting phase eccentri
3. Normally. angle will be 15 degrees or less for males & 20 degrees or less in
(Ch 10-2 slide 3)
16. What the pes anserinus expansion is comprised of
Gracilis. sartorius. & semitendinosus
(slide 8 ch 10-2)
1?. Characteristics of tibiofi
"00"? AT&T 5 79% l:l'
iv. vastus medialis
Slide 2: Ch 10-2
*Will be 3 correct and 1 wrong or 3 wrong 1 correct answer
. Characteristics of quadriceps muscle group
3. extends knee
b. located in anterior compartment of thigh
. Characteristics of hamstring m
"00"? AT&T o 79% i:'|'
Exam #4 Study Guide
Multiple Choice (2 points each)
1. Characteristics of knee joint proper
i. classied as a ginglymusjoint
ii. Sometimes referred to as trochoginglym
(slide will say plantar Fiexion only 1 muscle) (ch 11-2)
. Muscles that can perform knee flexion when concentrically contracting
. Muscles that can perform exion of the four lesser toes when concentrically contracting
35. Type of vertebrae that serve as a link between thoracic spine-rib cage and the head
(ch 12 slide 3)
36. Type of vertebrae that serve as a link between pelvic girdle and thoracic spine-rib cage
(ch 12 slide 3
29. Anatomical characteristics of abdominal muscles
3. Some sections linked by fascia and tendinous bands
b. Do not attach from bone to bone
(ch 12 slide 2) got it.
30. Characteristics of trunk movement at the lumbar spine
3. Flexes approximate
GENDER IDENTITY DISORDER
Expressed desire to be the opposite sex (including passing oneself off as the opposite sex and calling
oneself by an opposite sex name).
Disgust with their own genitals (Boys may pretend not to have a penis. Girls may f
Chapter 38: Structure and Function of the Kidney
1. Explain why the kidney receives such a large percentage of the cardiac output and describe
the mechanisms for regulating renal blood flow.
2. Describe the structure and site function of the glomerulus
Study guide - Exam 1
Chater 01 Concepts of Health and Disease
1.Explain the meaning of reliability, validity, sensitivity, specificity, and predictive value
as it relates to observations and tests used in the diagnosis of disease.
Reliability: A l