CITY UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK
Department of Accounting
1. Place all books and papers (other than this examination) on the floor.
ACC 2203 PRACTICE PROBLEMS FOR CHAPTERS 6, 7, 8, 9, AND 10
Diltex Farm Supply is located in a small town in the rural west. Data regarding the store's operations follow:
Sales are budgeted at $220,000 for November, $200,000 for December, and $210,000 for
1. How exactly does Charles Payne explain the phenomenon of lynching in the South?
Lynching is only one form of racial terror and statistics on it virtually always underestimate the reality.
The reasons behind lynching African Americans over crimes that t
Running head: QUIZ 3
1. How exactly did American life change as a result of US intervention in the War? Be
specific and identify different areas of society that were changed as a result of US
intervention: in American life, the economy, and politics.
1. According to McCormicks theory, what have societies looked like since the late 15th Century? How
have they been organized?
Societies have been divided into three distinct types of environments: the capitalist world-system, the
external world (empires),
Practice logic problems
Are the following arguments valid or invalid? (Answers over the page)
(1) Some New Yorkers like tomatoes, and no-one who likes tomatoes goes skiing. So some New