Importance of Accounting
Providing information about what businesses own, what they owe, and how they perform is an
important aim of accounting.
Accounting is an information and measurement system that identifies, records, and communicates
Accounting 2 Final Examination (Wish everyone the best of luck)
Section 1: 34 Multiple Choice (Do 30 out of the 34 Multiple Choice Problems) 1.5pt each
1) Toyota would be considered a:
A) merchandise company.
B) manufacturer company.
C) service company.
Mini-Practice Set 1
Service Business Accounting Cycle
Wells' Consulting Services
This project will give you an opportunity to apply your knowledge of accounting
principles and procedures by handling all the accounting work of Wells'
Accounting 2 Quiz#1 (Good Luck)
Part 1: 15 Multiple Choice (60 pts)
1) Which of the following accounts would appear on the balance sheet?
A) Insurance Expense
B) Rent Expense
C) Book Fees
D) Prepaid Insurance
E) Both A and D are correct
2) Which of the fo
1) Using the following data, make the adjustments, and complete the worksheet for one
a. Equipment costing $1500 with a residual value of $300 has an expected life of 12
b. Accrued salaries of $200.
c. Supplies ledger balance $900, supplies
ACCOUNTING 200 - EXAM 3 REVIEW/In Class Exercises SPRING 2016
Chapter 6 Terminology - Multiple Choice: Review Ch. 6 Notes/Exercises/Wiley Plus
Just in Time
Manufacturing Inventories: Inventory Costing Methods:
Accounting Test #2 (Wish everyone the best of luck)
Multiple Choice(1-30) 1.5pts per each MC question
1) A ledger:
A) is a group of accounts and their balances.
B) can replace the financial statements.
C) is the same as a chart of accounts.
D) None of the
a. Between which two games was there the
greatest increase in attendance?
b. How many more people came to game #3
than to game #4?
c. Which games(s) did not have an
attendance of at least 400 people?
Temperature at 1
Write each number in standard form.
1. 4 millions 6 hundred thousands 9 ten
thousands 1 thousand 1 hundred 3 tens 1
3. seventeen million, nine hundred thirty-four 4.
thousand, eight hundred seventy-five
5. nine hundred thirty million, f
1. When a spherical balloon is filled with air, it has a diameter of 6 inches. Which of the
following gives the best estimate for the volume of air in the balloon, in cubic inches?
2. Two rectangles are similar and the dimen
Part 1: Algebra with Multiplication and Division Signs
w 7 = 2
z 4 = 16
7 z = 84
z 8 = 0
b 3 = 0
s 4 = 12
v 9 = 18
a 9 = 72
9 s = 108
y 9 = 18
s 2 = 10
d 8 = 7
n 1 = 5
6 w = 18
Translating Verbal Statements into Equations
(Answer ID # 0523803)
Express each of the following problems algebraically.
(Hint: Use n as the unknown number and create an equation from the problem.)
1. five times a number equals 2. ten times a number, less
Express each phrase as an algebraic expression.
1. 4 more than the difference of 17 and a
2. a fourth of the product of 49 and a number
3. 10 less than 31 times a number h
4. take away a number d from 32
5. 4 times the quotient of 12 an
Shelly Cashman Excel 2013
Chapter 4: SAM Project 1b
FINANCIAL FORMULAS AND FORMATTING WORKSHEETS
Note: Do not edit this sheet. If your name does not appear in cell B6, please download
a new copy of the file from the