1. Chapter 9. Explain the difference between internal validity and external validity.
Explain the difference between random sampling, randomization, and matching. Pages
215-217. 100 word minimum.
Internal Validity a research instruments ability to measure
1. Describe in detail the method created by the authors of the book.
a. Separating the people from the problem emotions and egos need to be separated
from the problem at hand in order to reach an effective negotiation. If this step is not
done, a negotiat
Hint: Usually the answers are at the end of the chapter as part of the chapter summary :-)
1. Explain the major uses of factor analysis. Explain the difference between component analysis and
common factor analysis. Explain the difference between
Discuss nonverbal behavior, linguistic behavior, extralinguistic behavior, and
spatial relationships. Page 191. 100 word minimum
Nonverbal behavior human behavior not including conversation such as body
movements and facial expressions. Body movements can
December 17th, 2015
Macroeconomics Bus 7010x
Prof. Gunnar Poppe Yanez
Short Run Model: Brief Summary
The potential output of an economy is the amount the economy would produce if all resources
were fully employed at their long run levels. Th
1. Do many people approach a new relationship with an unknown party with remarkably high
levels of trust?
Yes, most of us assume that the other can be trusted and are remarkably willing to trust the
other even with very lit
FILL IN THE BLANK
1. When negotiators have tried all other options and are not making progress, when
mistrust and suspicion are high, or when the parties cannot take actions toward
defusing conflict without those actions being misinterpreted and mistruste