Kinds Of Organizations:
o Organization is a legal entity of people who share a common
Motivates them to develop offerings (products, services,
or ideas). This creates value for both the organization and
1) A tenant's interest in the property is a nonfreehold estate.
Topic: Landlord-Tenant Relationship
2) An oral lease with a 6-month term is generally enforceable.
1) The McCarran-Ferguson Act provides that insurance is regulated by the states.
2) Insurance companies are not exempt from the federal antitrust laws.
3) An insuran
1) At the international level, there is one single international world court responsible for
enforcing and interpreting international law, and there is a world executive branch to enforce
1) Wills transfer property upon a person's death.
2) In general, a will must be in writing to be effective.
3) Dying intestate means dying without a will.