Chapter 6 - Primates
1. Primates belong to the class Mammalia.
2. All primates except humans are covered with dense hair or fur, which provides insulation.
3. What are the more important traits distinguishing primates from nonprimates?
Chapter 7 HUMAN EVOLUTION
1. What are creationist theories on the origin of life?
a. theories based on the Bible, and SUPPOSEDLY following the procedures of
b. God created the species during the original 6 days of creation
c. he creat
FOOD PRODUCTION & SEDENTARISM RISE OF THE STATE
1. What does broad spectrum food gathering refer to?
The end of the Upper Paleolithic/
beginning of the Neolithic period, when humans began to depend less on big game and
Physical barrierEpidermis and dermis
Foreign substancesmicrobes and chemicals
Waterproofingkeeps water out and keeps water in prevents dehydration