Answer all questions in this part.
Directions (135): For each statement or question, choose the word or expression that, of those given, best
completes the statement or answers the question. Some questions may require the use of the 2006 Edition
1. Which diagram represents the electric field lines between two small electrically charged spheres?
2. Which graph best represents the relationship between the magnitude of the electric field strength, E, around a
Lab #1- The Mysterious Matter Column
1 Rubber stopper
20 mL oil
20 mL water
Two medium-sized beakers
If the density of an object is greater than another object, then the object will sink be
Post Lab Assessment Questions
1. People often think that heavy items will sink in water, while light things will float. Is
this always true? Explain your thinking.
Although people think that heavy items will sink and light items will float, it is not ofte
Chem 101 Lab Experiment 1
1) Not all heavy items will sink in water, boats and ships can weigh tons but are still able to
float. It depends on the density of the object. If it's heavier than water's density it will sink
but if it's lighter it will float.
From the 2015 Administration
NOTE: This is a modified version of the 2015 AP Biology Exam.
This Practice Exam is provided by the College Board for AP Exam
preparation. Teachers are permitted to download the materials and
1. An electron in a mercury atom drops from energy
level i to the ground state by emitting a single photon.
This photon has an energy of
1. 1.56 eV
2. 8.82 eV
3. 10.38 eV
4. 11.94 eV
2. White light passes through a