Design a website with five (5) pages based on your selected theme.
Frequently asked Questions (FAQ) Page
A) The Home Page m
1. List three common examples of frequency division multiplexing.
Broadcast television, radio, cable television.
2. Frequency division multiplexing is often associated with what type of signals?
Analog signals and discrete analog signals.
1. What is the definition of:
a. a computer network? An interconnection of computers and computing equipment
using either wires or radio waves over small or large geographic areas.
b. data communications? The transfer of digital or analog data u
1. What is a DTE, and what is a DCE?
Data terminal equipment (computers and terminals) and data circuit-terminating
2. What are the four components of an interface?
Mechanical, electrical, functional, procedural
3. What are th
1. What is the difference between data and signals?
Data are entities that convey meaning, while signals are the electric or electromagnetic
encoding of data
2. What are the main advantages of digital signals over analog signals?
The main advant
1. What is white noise and how does it affect a signal?
White noise is a hiss like sound in the background. It makes it harder to interpret the signal and too
much white noise may result in signal loss.
2.What is impulse noise and why is it the