answers to workbook activities
1. Me llamo Pepe. 2. Nada. 3. Soy de Argentina. 4. Nos vemos. 5. Muy bien, gracias. 6. El gusto es mo.
7. Encantada. 8. De nada.
1. est 2. usted 3. Muy 4. cmo 5. Le 6. gusto 7. es 8. mo 9. eres 10. Soy 11. de 12
Mancing (Camils Tale)
-Woman narrator: gossip, tell tales and swap anecdotes. More emotional.
- Man narrator: superior intellect, superior logico-scientific knowledge. More rational.
- Male-logical X female-narrative binary.
- Narrative has been prove to
Review Sheet Exam 1 Spanish 053w spring 2013 Prof. Simerka
A. Themes: define terms, give 3 concrete examples; compare and contrast
1.skepticism : Truth and how it can be known
2. p response: DQs and other characterss - p response and how other characters
The First Part
The Authors Dedication of the First Part
Cervantes respectfully dedicates his novel to the Duke of Bejar and asks him to protect the novel from
ignorant and unjust criticism.
Cervantes belittles his novel and denies that Don Quixot
Perceptions of Reality
In this paper I will be comparing Miguel de Cervantes masterpiece Don Quixote
to the movie The Matrix (1999) written and directed by Andy Wachowski and Larry
Wachowski. The comparative analysis will f
Analysis: Chapters XVIXXI
Don Quixote is a changed man in the Second Part of the novel. He is milder and wiser, less belligerent, less gullible,
and more compassionate toward those he meets. The incident with the lions exemplifies this change in his natur
Analysis: DedicationChapter VII
Cervantess mention of the imposter who publishes the false sequel of the story makes the novel more selfreferential. In real life, an author by the name of Avellaneda wrote a false sequel to Don Quixote that appeared
Analysis: Chapters LIVLX
Don Quixotes encounter with the two men who have read the sequel to the First Part of the novel further blurs the
line between fiction and reality. By this point, Don Quixote has begun to accept reality: he finally sees an inn as
1. D. subjunctivo con una expresin impersonal en una clusula con que
2. A. indicativo con cuando para describir una accin habitual
3. E. Subjunctivo con una conjuncin que requiere su uso
4. F. Indicativo con expressin de certeza en una clusula