1) There are many people who should be involved in developing and maintaining a strategic
plan. Some of those people are chief executive officer, president, vice president, general
managers and division heads. T
BUS 301 Examination #2
1. Who do you think should be involved in developing and maintaining a strategic plan?
2) What are some managerial challenges facing a US multinational corporation
like P& G based in Ohio?
What are some steps used by th
Fundamentals of Air Pollution
1.What are the major non-varying constituents of the atmosphere?
Ans:The major non-varying constituents of the atmosphere are O2, N2 comprise approximately 21% and
1) It is important for an organization whether private, public, or not-for-profit to have a
strategic plan for growth and other economic future uncertainties for many reasons. A
strategic plan provides direction and momentum, encourages new ideas and help
CUNY York College BUS 301 Exam # 1
Spring 2016 Due 02/29/16
1) You are the Manager of a Multinational Company based in NYC . You are considering
expanding your business to 3 regions of the World; South America, South East Asia and
the EU trading zone.
Page 1 of 3
PROFESSOR Jasper Ojongtambia
Term Spring 2016
Email: [email protected]
Text: Management: A Practical Introduction, 6e; Kinicki & Williams, McGraw-Hill Irwin.
ISBN 13: 978-0078029547
MANAGEMENT THEORY 301
Room: On line