C10 #2 : Pork Bellies ( Plaintiff )
Edwood ( Defendant )
_ Issue : Is the contract voidable ?
_ Law : Capacity : intoxicated person
1. Voidable only if too drunk and lost their mind.
2. Other party knew about it.
3. Must avoided quickly once sober.
Midterm 3 2015
Please refer to the Provisional Grades excel file posted on Blackboard.
Reading the document
- The class list is organized in rows by student number.
o Find your student number and the corresponding row
- Entries are organized by c
Marketing Game (TERM PROJECT)
Description: This term we are going to be playing a simulation game, Practice Marketing! to he
Made By: Mei Yao Liang(300252536)
Kimhouy Bun(300247684 )
Instructor: Shirley Mauger
ACCT 3420 Sec - 002
Due date: 4-1-2016
Table of Contents
15-30 (30 min.) Accounting for byproducts.
recognized in the general
Where byproduct revenues
appear in income statement
Main product: Rainbow Dew,
Cost of good
Cases & Problems
Chapter 7: 1
Ziggy Sound v David Jones
- Was there an intention to contract?
- A contract requires both parties to intend on entering a relationship
o Reasonableness test
o Presumption of intent is found in business,
Chapter 2 Litigation and Alternate Dispute Resolution
1. Litigation : legal proceeding in court.
2. Class action where one of the parties is a group
of people who are represented collectively by a
member of that group.
3. How to start class action lawsuit