You will choose one of the eleven project below. The project does not have a
minimum page requirement. If you can complete the project in one page, all the
power to you.
1. You have a lot of flexibility in choosing an
Instructor: Mohamed Omar
Due: Friday, Dec. 7, 2012. 12:00pm
Math 1a Section 1
1. Apostol 6.17 # 24, 27, 30, 33
24) We differentiate each summand with respect to x. Since a is a constant, the
derivative of xa is aa xa
Calculus Homework Assignment 2
1. Determine wether the sequence converges or
diverges. If it converges, nd the limit.
a. an - 3n
b. an = n2 sin (F)
[like 11.1 #43, 45]
2. For What values of r is the sequence cfw_nr
Calculus Homework Assignment 2
1. Given two polar curves 1" = cos 30 and r = 3. Determine Whether the sequence converges
sin 30. or diverges. If it converges, nd the limit
a. Find all points of intersection of those
Calculus Homework Assignment 1
1. x = 3cos6, y = 4sin0, -7r/2 S 0 S 7r/2.
a. Eliminate the parameter to nd a Cartesian
equation of the curve.
b. Sketch the curve and indicate with an arrow
the direction in which the curve
Calculus Homework Assignment 5
Name: @ ?(A
1. Use the guidelines of this section to sketch the 3. A rectangular storagecontainer with an open
top is to have a volume of 10m3 . The length of
its base is twice the width. Material
Answer each of the following. Show all work where necessary. Be prepared to defend any answer
Use the graph at the right to decide if each value exists. If it does, find it. If not, explain why.
Calculus Homework Assignment 3
1. a: 3. The gure shows graphs of f, f,f, and f.
a. Let f (x) = x/xz' Find f (a). Identify each curve, and explain your choices.
b. Find an equation of the tangent line to the a b c
curve :9 =
Calculus Homework Assignment 6
x3 xy 2
1. Find the limit of f (x, y) =
x2 + y 2
(x, y) (0, 0) or show that the limit does not
3. Find f /x and f /y where
f (x, y) = ex sin(x + y).
4. Find fx , fy
Calculus Homework Assignment 7
1. a. Use a Riemann sum With m = n = 2 3. Find the volume of the solid that lies under
to estimate the value of ace-y dA, where the hyperbolic paraboloid Z = 392 - $2 + 2 and
R _ above the
Good Morning Everyone!
I appreciate everyones patience these past few weeks at Metro Power. We appreciate all of the overtime
being put in by everyone and I would like you all to understand how all of your efforts do not go
unnoticed. With that being said
View full text
Source is not source
Pdf full text
Right hand side- cite
Copy and paste mla
Double space indent second line, third
Source tells you publication / source type
News papers and maginzines
Test Your Knowledge
2-1 How can organizations and employees benefit from successful teamwork?
Organizations and employees can benefit from successful teamwork because if a team is collaborating on
any assignment, project, presentation, etc. they are more
Follow the instructions on the Message for Analysis planning of meetings issue on
page 59. You are being asked to organize the meeting agenda which demonstrates
a logical, hierarchal agenda. Your submission should show an attention
Review the case numbered 2-23 on page 60 of your text. You are asked to write a
brief memo to your new employees who seem to be unaware of some basic
business etiquette. Plan out what you would say to those who may receive your
memo before you write, and
Page 258 Case 8-1
1. Describe the IT Governance system in place at the University of the Southeast using both
decision rights and structure as the bases of governance.
From the reading, it looks like there are no decision rights i
Case study 1-1 pg. 39
1. How did the information systems and the organization design changes implemented by
Knudstorp align with the changes in business strategy?
For a period of time, Lego was declining rapidly and they needed
Open Ended Discussion Based attached Article (and posted in Course Content Area)
What's going on in your workplace? Are you in a cubicle, a
glass-walled office, or a soundproofed brick-walled office?
The following article from the Wall Street Journal rais