Trends: choose topics from trending keyword data from SEO tools
Default category topics
Topic that can be 500+ words (ideally) and no less than 350
URL: lowercase letters, dashes between words, keep it clean & include keyword
Module 6 Written Assignment
1. A firm must decide whether to make a component part in-house or to contract it out to an
independent supplier. Manufacturing the part requires a non-recoverable investment in
specialized assets. The
Module 7: Global Business Project
Starbucks Coffee Company as a Global Business
Starbucks Coffee Company began as a single store in Seattle, Washington in 1971. The
original Starbucks store initially sold coffee beans and coffee
Module 2 Assignment
1. What contributed to Wal-Mart CEO Rob Tairks failure to successfully lead Wal-Marts
German operations? Why did Wal-Mart have such a difficult time connecting with consumers in
Germany? What could Wal-Mart ha
Module 4 Written Assignment
1. You are CFO of a U.S. firm whose wholly owned subsidiary in Mexico manufactures
component parts for your U.S. assembly operations. The subsidiary has been financed by bank
borrowings in the United S
Module 5 Written Assignment
1. Discuss how the need for control over foreign operations varies with firms strategies and core
competencies. What are the implications for the choice of entry mode?
Once a firm decides to enter a fo
The project requires that you select a multinational company that has engaged in some international
business venture. Introduce your company in an introductory paragraph and then research and discuss
the following discussion points in the body. Conclude t
Module 1 Assignment
How has Apple capitalized on the globalization of production? What advantages does
manufacturing in China offer the company?
Although Apple still keeps important production activities in the United States,
Module 3 Written Assignment
1. Whose interests should be the paramount concern of government trade policy - the interests of
producers (businesses and their employees) or those of consumers?
The interest of consumers should be th
Why have most countries in the world turned back toward free-market capitalism after 80 years of
experimentation with socialism and communism?
Most countries in the world have turned back toward free-market capitalism after 80 years of
Choose three charitable organizations.
Write a tagline that could be used for almost any of those organizations.
1. Select your organization.
2. Identify its functional and emotional benefits.
3. Explain its brand persona
Do you feel that having a value system is important for any level of management? What would be some
of your values that you would like to see in an organization? Why? What do you think of your
I think that a value system is important for