ET-2530 Ass. 3
1) Angle Modulation is one of the modulation techniques where an intelligence signal is
superimposed on a high-frequency carrier so that its phase angle or phase frequency is varied
as a function of the intelligence amplitude. Subcateg
ET2530 unit 1
1) Modulation is the process of attaching a low frequency intelligent signal to a high frequency
carrier signal for transmission through a medium.
2) Carrier frequency is the high frequency component that is modulated with a low frequency
Et2530 Unit 4
1a) Voice > (analog to digital) > Digital >(digital to analog) > Voice
1b) Computer > Digital > Computer
1c) Computer > Modem> Analog > Modem > Computer
7) gray code is a unique numeric code to represent decimal values ranging from 0-9.
ET 2530 Unit 8
1) Fiber optic transmission strand that can carry an LED/Laser Light signal by an analog wave
form or digital pulse.
LED/Laser source that can be modulated to impress digital data or analog signals on to a light
This application presents the design of a broadcast band, low-power FM transmitter. The
output is between 88MHz and 108MHz, and allows transmitting audio signals to FM radios for
remote listening. A schematic is provided with all component
Et 2530 Unit 2
2) 1502 kHz, 1498 KHz, 1500 kHz
3) Sideband frequencies in an amplitude modulated carrier are caused by the intelligent signal
combining with carrier frequency in a non linear device.
5) Side frequency is only one frequency and sideband
Digital television also known as DTV and High Definition Television, also known
as HDTV, is a technological advancement compared to the analog television most Americans
have now. High definition was a marvel that was bound to come. It seems tha
FIBER OPTIC VOICE LINK
Fiber optics technology has taken the world by storm in just a few short decades. Thats
due in part to the fact that fiber optic systems are relatively simple. Fiber optic communication is
essentially a means of sending information