1. (a) The space allocated for an average egg-laying factory hen is 48 to 72 square inches.
Artificial lighting is used to mimic the longest days of summer, to induce the hens to lay the
maximum number of eggs all year round. A yea
1. Jake Hillard lives in Mabelvale, Arkansas with her husband Lee Nierstheimer and two
children. This middle class family was chosen by the author for their basic meat and potato
diet, also known as SAD (Standard American Diet). Th
The Environmental Ethics
Pleistocene Extinctions and Mad Cowboy
1. (a) The Pleistocene period begun about two million years ago and ended about 11,000 years
(b) According to scientific evidence Native americans came from northeastern Asia. They
1.i) The hypothesis that his fire-drive method of hunting created the world's great grasslands
and helped to exterminate the monster mammals of the Pleistocene from much of the globe is
ii) The Aswan Dam, flooding 5000
Homework. Buddhist Economics.
1. A theory of economics that fits a societys overall values means it supports both conditions of their
religious morals and economics progress.
(a) By addressing advanced they mean a country that is more prog
HW on Animal Liberation by Peter Singer
1. (a) The full title of chapter 1 is All Animals are equal. It means that all animals should have same
rights. It should not vary on their dominance to others.
(b) Thomas Taylor attempted to re