1. Mark has received an e-mail asking for personal information including bank account numbers.
Which of the following types of attack is this?
2. Which of the following is a type of scam that entices a user to disclose personal information such
You work as a Network Administrator for Infonet Inc. The company's network is connected to
the Internet. The network has a Web server that is accessible to Internet users. For
1. An accounting firm discovered that the network administrator, who was responsible for the
server that held tax records, had been stealing customer data for many years. Which of the
following would have best prevented this? Periodically changing who adm
1. Which of the following factors determines the strength of the encryption?
Length of the key
2. Which of the following encryption algorithms depends on the inability to factor large prime
3. Which of the following are provided by digital si
1. Implementing privacy screens helps mitigate which of the following social engineering attacks?
2. Which of the following is not a biometrics technology for authentication? User password
3. Which of the following is the rating for paper
1. What backup operation will copy or back up only those files that changed since the last full
backup and will reset the archive bit? Incremental
2. What is the common term that involves a hacker using a lookup tool and gaining access to a DNS
1. Which of the following is a part of CIA triad with which RAID is most concerned? Availability
2. Which of the following is the first step to be implemented to reduce security risks? Classifying
3. Disaster recovery plans (DRPs) are based on whic
1. Which of the following is used to determine the maximum time a data recovery process will
2. Which of the following processes is used by organizations to set the risk tolerance, identify the
potential risks, and prioritize the tolerance for r
1. Derrick is setting up virtualization for all network servers. What is the most important security
reason for him to do this? To isolate all services from each other
2. Which of the following is referred to the running application in a restricted memory
A smartphone is disk encrypted and screen-lock protected. Which of the following attacks can
be used to steal data from it? Bluesnarfing
What does EAP stand for? Extensible Authentication Protocol
A _ standard wireless netwo
1. Changing the default usernames and passwords on a wireless router is an example of _.
2. Which of the following types of computers is used for attracting potential intruders? Honeypot
3. Which of the following logs is used to store aud