Continuing Cookie Chronicle
CONTINUING COOKIE CHRONICLE
Natalie Koebel spent much of her childhood learning the art of cookie-making from her
grandmother. They passed many happy hours mastering every type of cookie imaginable and later
Chapter 1 #1 Quiz
Owners of business firms are the only people who need accounting information.
2. Accounting communicates financial information about a business enterprise to both internal and
Quiz Chapter 6#1
1. Unitech has the following inventory information.
20 units at $19
70 units at $20
10 units at $22
A physical count of merchandise inventory on July 31 reveals th
Quiz Chapter 8 #1
1. Internal controls are concerned with
A) only manual systems of accounting.
B) the extent of government regulations.
C) safeguarding assets.
D) preparing income tax returns.
2. Internal controls are not designed to safeguard assets fro
Quiz Chapter 7 #1
1. Which of the following is not a basic principle of designing and developing an effective accounting information
A) Approval by the SEC
D) Cost effectiveness
2. To be useful, the information output
Chapter 9, Quiz
1. Notes or accounts receivables that result from sales transactions are often called
A) sales receivables.
B) non-trade receivables.
C) trade receivables.
D) merchandise receivables.
2. 2. Three accounting issues associated with accounts
Chapter 1 #2 Quiz.
1. The purchase of office equipment on credit increases total assets and total liabilities.
2. Net income for the period is determined by subtracting total expenses and drawings from total
The future is forever unknown but if there are a few key things to can help you stress less and
be more happy about whats upcoming in your financial life. Retirement seems billions of light years
away from me and mo
1. All assets accounts have normal debut balance
To increase an asset you make "debt" entry to decrease you credit enter
Adding is on the left (debt)
Subtracting the left (credit)
Double underline is an accountancy way of indicating final balance
Quest Specialty Tours
QST Vancouver tour leaders are based out of Vancouver, Victoria, and Kamloops in British
Columbia, Calgary in Alberta, and Whitehorse in the Yukon. In 2016, QST Vancouver offered ten
tours. The two most popu
MS Word Back to Basics
Characters are letters, numbers and symbols. These characters are measured in points
(pt.) Characters can be formatted in the Font group on the HOME tab.
A, B, C
1, 2, 3
, , , ,
Points are measured with relationship to i
Purchasing a Computer
By group 4
Table of Slides
Why I Need a Computer
What I Need the Computer to have
Choosing a Computer
Why I Made My Choice
Why I Need a Computer
Address: 100 Seaview Dr, Secaucus, NJ
December 4, 2014
In 1936, Don Prudencio Unanue and his wife Carolina, immigrants who first migrated to
Accounting involves 3 activities
Book keeping only records transactions
Users of accounting data
Irs, sec, credit cal external
Internal : CEOs, financial manger, employee