1. Would you ever use an online dating site to meet someone? Why or why not?
I think that under the circumstance that I was extremely busy and didn't have much time to
go out and meet someone I absolutely would use this technology, however being that
1. I received my first cell phone around age 13 or 14.
2. My niece who is currently 17 received her first phone some time in junior high.
3. I wouldn't say I'm one of those people who are constantly texting. Normally, I'd be
texting different people throu
1. Yes, I see it just as another opportunity to networking. It doesn't necessarily mean I
will commit but having your options available is always beneficial.
2. Ideally, since we're talking about degree of easiness, I think online interaction is more
1. What is thought about social media in the workplace?
I think that right now employers look at social media as a risk. Employees saying controversial things on
social media makes the company look bad and being on social media during work effects product
Take facebook away from me, dont really care enough about it
I suppose its important to keep connected for some personal relationships and
business relationships but I see a lot of people who abuse it way too much. People
arent really focused on where the
1. I was 13 when i got my first cellphone
2. My younger brother got his first cellphone when he was 10
3. Yes, I talk to my friends through text all the time. I talk to my friends
from home about a lot of different things. We talk about things that are