1. A. When the price level falls, the real value of wealth increases.
B. Goods are services are cheaper, but incomes are lower too.
C. When there is an increase in exports, there is now an increase in demand and
D. As price leve
1. Yes, frequent flier miles could be considered money because anything that serves as a
medium of exchange.
2. With the given economy, debit cards, currency amounts and currency have decreased.
The amount of checking account deposits has increas
1. A single number that measures total output in the economy.
2. I would recommend that they focus more on personal consumption
because it is 70% of total output and has a lot to do with the economic
well being of society.
3. I bought a shirt fro
1. If people in a certain economy decide to stop saving their money and spend it all on
consumption, there will be an increase in real GDP. Well at first anyways. At first
everyone will be spending all the money they have, most likely on unnecess
1. Bonds are created by the government to raise money. There are many factors that
influence supply and demand functions, which are as followed: direction of interest rates,
financial health, and fiscal policies. These factors alter the bond mark