Upon completion of this experiment you should be able to use the oscilloscope to DISPLAY
the I-V characteristic of any resistive two-terminal device. Satisfactory performance of thi
Upon completion of this experiment you should be able to:
1. DESIGN, BUILD, and TEST a Curve Tracer for NPN general purpose amplifier
transistors given special components: one 74HC193 and on
A MOTOR DRIVE
Note: Experiment works with IRL530N, not IRL530.
1. Upon completion of this experiment you should be able to:
a. CONSTRUCT a test set to OBTAIN oscilloscope plots of the ID vs. VDS
Operating Points, Distortion
Given a simple common emitter amplifier, you should be able to:
a. Construct a test set to investigate the common emitter collector loop;
b. Using a load line, i
AMPLIFIER DESIGN 1, 2
See Appendix 9-2 attached.
Upon completion of this experiment you should be able to design, build, and test a single
transistor. Satisfactory performance of this objective includes the following:
DC MODELS FOR
Given a bipolar transistor, you should be able to:
a. Determine if the transistor is PNP or NPN;
b. Identify the base, collector, and emitter leads;
c. Measure the reverse breakdown vo
TRIANGLE TO SINE
Given 1N4148 diodes you should be able to:
a. Construct a test set to determine a value for Ro and Vo to model a real diode.
Produce the required IV plot on the oscilloscope;
A SMALL SIGNAL
1. Given a diode, you should be able to make DC measurements of the diode current versus
voltage over a specified current range.
2. From the collected ID-VD data, you should be able to use gra
During this experiment, you will investigate:
1. The Agilent 54624A Oscilloscope: AC and DC (Signal) Input Coupling; Time Base
Controls; and Triggering Controls.
2. Generating signals with the H
Laboratory Practical Exam I
A Test Set to Measure
Will be on Load Line.
at an Operating Point
(_ V, _ mA)
You have 1 hour and 10 minutes.
The Load-Line and Operating Point.
Refer to Figure 2.1 to a