Quiz for Chapter 7_ACCT 110
Choose one of two following cases for analysis.
1. It costs Value Corp. $30 per unit ($20 variable and $10 fixed) to make a product at full
capacity that normally sells for $45. A foreign wholesaler off
Review for Final Exam
1) Review Review for Mid-term Exam (Anything that has been tested maybe
tested again in the final exam). Some examples:
a. Definition and formula of manufacturing cost, manufacturing overhead;
b. how to apply manufacturing overhead u
P4-1B Prepare worksheet, financial statements, and adjusting, and closing entries.
Pevnick Inc. began operations as a detective agency on January 1, 2015. The trial balance columns of the worksheet
Pevnick Inc. at March 31 are as follows.
Solution to Quiz for Chapter 1
1. Ryan Corporation has the following information:
Raw materials inventory
Work in process Inventory
Materials purchased in May
Direct labor in May
Manufacturing OH in May
Solution to Quiz for Chapter 5
1. The controller of Value Corp. has collected the following monthly expense data
for use in analyzing the cost behavior of maintenance costs.
Total Maintenance costs
Total machine hours
Quiz for Chapter 3 ACCT 110
Name: _ Sec:_
The Cutting Department of Cassel Company has the following production and cost data
1. Transferred out 12,000 units
Beginning work in process
$-02. Started 3,000 units that are 60%
Solution to Quiz for Chapter 2
Major: _ Section: _
Pure decorating uses a job order cost system to collect the costs of interior decorating
businesss. Each clients consultation is treated as a separate job. Overhead is applied to
ACCT 110_Ch.9 Quiz
Choose one of the two questions to answer.
1. Use the following terms to complete the sentences.
1) Master Budget is a set of interrelated budget
ACCT 110 Quiz for Chapter 8
1. Auto Repair charges $42 per hour of labor. It has a material loading percentage of
40%. On a recent job replacing the engine of a truck, the company worked 10.5
hours and used parts with a cost of $7
ACCT 110_Quiz Ch. 10
Name: _ Date: 12/5/2013
ABC company expects to produce 50,000 units of product during the current year.
Budgeted variable manufacturing costs per unit are direct materials $7, direct labor $13,
and overhead $18. Annual budgeted fixed