1. 65% burns, but still conscious
2. Not yet in union having collective bargaining mtg in cafeteria, what does mgr say?
- have outside of hospital
3. anthrax exposure
-standard contact precautions
4. matching definitions of:
-WHO, everyone in
3. Leadership: person who influences & guides direction, opinion & course of action.
Management: the process of leading & directing all/part of an organization. Ex:
managing, handling, supervision, control.
4. How to be leaders:
- apply classical l
1. Authentic leadership or management style
-personal credibility and integrity
2. Delegate to LPN and CAN
-drain foley, pass meds
3. New RN, least important in power building exercise
-promoting ways at last job
4. Pt codes, who takes pt off the fl
1. how to walk with a cane.
-place cane on unaffected side, advance cane, advance bad leg, advance good leg.
2. compression screw is used with a fracture
-lateral and distal to the femoral neck.
3. client complains of pain, cast feels warm over pain spot,
NUR 261: ACTIVITY AND REST III
Application of Nursing Process for the Client With Orthopedic Injury
The student will be able to:
Individualize a care plan for the client being treated for fracture.
Individualize a care pl