21. Factors that shape an accounting information system include the
a. nature of the business.
b. size of the firm.
c. volume of data to be handled.
d. all of these
22. Maintaining a set of accounting records is
b. required by the I
21. General-purpose financial statements are the product of
a. financial accounting.
b. managerial accounting.
c. both financial and managerial accounting.
d. neither financial nor managerial accounting.
22. Users of financial reports include al
21. The major elements of the income statement are
a. revenue, cost of goods sold, selling expenses, and general expense.
b. operating section, nonoperating section, discontinued operations, extraordinary
items, and cumulative effect.
21. Generally accepted accounting principles
a. are fundamental truths or axioms that can be derived from laws of nature.
b. derive their authority from legal court proceedings.
c. derive their credibility and authority from general recognition