6. Discussion Board Questions
Please answer ONE of the following questions using at least one source and posting
something different than what is already posted on the board. Make sure you also
post the question with your answer. Answers should not be mor
Samsung Gear s2
On January 2015, Samsung launched the classic edition of the Samsung Gear s2 watch in
China before it was shipped to other nations in the world (Gokey). Samsung Gear s2 is a
Samsung Electronics smart watch that runs on a Tizen operating sy
Consumer Behavior Week Three
This week we are covering Chapters 3, 4 and 5.
1. Your Midterm is coming up and will take place June 23rd- June 27th. You will have
to sign up for a time to take the exam. Please go to this Doodle Sign Up link and
Consumer Behavior (CB) Week One Assignments
Introduction to the Course and CB
1. Getting Started
Read Chapters 1 & 2 prior to starting this set of assignments.
Look at the Teams for the Project under Course Work on Blackboard. The first
person must call a
Consumer Behavior Week Five
This week we are covering Chapters 9 & 10
1. Team Project DUE: Please post your team project under Course Work on Blackboard.
2. In Chapter 9 you should know what a reference group is and the types of groups. Conformity, group
MAR 323 Consumer Behavior
May 31-July 9
Professor Randi Priluck
One Pace Plaza W473
Email: [email protected]
Office Hours: Online and by appointment
Twitter: @professorrandi Blog: www.socialmediaandmobileresearch.com YouTube: Rprilu
Week Two Online Assignments Consumer Behavior
1. Read Chapters 14 and 16 prior to completing this weeks assignment.
Important concepts ch. 14: extensive, routinized and limited problem solving,
purchase decision process, consumer decision rules.
Week Six Consumer Behavior
This week we are covering Chapters 11, 12 and 13
1. Your Final Exam is coming up and will take place July 2nd- July 8th (11AM). You may
take the exam any time during this time period. Please check the Blackboard
Pulling it all together
What is a Model?
A representation of Reality.
A simple model of Consumer Behavior
Purchase Decision Process
What influences Consumer Behavior?
is the desire