FAMIL Y CEN7ERED
PH Y5] O41 EDUO4 770N
WHA T IS IT?
\ GOALS OF FCPE
- Foster child independence in activities
- Facilitate expectations of parents
- Provide activities that can be shared by
the whole family
\ FLEXIBLE PROGRAMMING
- Focus o
The following are both norm and criterion
o Peabody (birth-6)
gross/ne motor skills, reflexes,
locomotion, object manipulation,
grasping, visual-motor integration
-motor skills, self help skills, speech
and language, ear
Class Assignment #1
1. What social skills are developed during the pre-school years?
3 Had 1} Cvadwowi gram? 3v 5' "W
e? f CCFCM ' I 4"?! 41+? ' T" 'i V 7* M9 , ~" 73?
2. How do teachers facilitate the emotional development of pre-school children?
0 Accommodation on standardized testing
0 Related services
o No progress reporting
0 Limited discipline protections
Step 2 Evaluation
PE teachers who suspect a delay will
perform the appropriate m