1. The role of the sales force is transitioning with the needs of the customer. The larger the
customer, the greater the needs. The case states that is a fact that these decisions typically need to
be made by a large group of p
1) In the case, Shield Financial: A Different Kind of Customer, discussed the way that
sales representatives used different approaches to selling despite working for the same
company selling the same produc
1) If I were Grace Hart, the first three things I would want to learn about the sales team
environment at MIT include: the strengths and weaknesses of everyone on my team, meet
with the CEO to become inform
1. You are Grace Hart. What are the first three things you would want to learn about the sales
environment at MIT?
I would want to first learn everyone on my team and what their strengths and weaknesses are.
This meaning h
Module 3 Assignment
1. Should Doug have taken an approach other than saying that he would create a standard plan?
I feel that Doug started in the correct way by creating a standard plan for the salespeople to use while
following up on