M1 Written Assignment
Due at the end of week 1:
Chapter 1: Questions 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, page 20
1. Globalization: we could define globalization as the integration of the worlds
economies and societies, through; exchange of information, cultural
ESC Rationale Essay
ESC Rationale Essay
With the pass of time, I have been more and more convinced that every step in life concatenates with
the next one. Every failure, every wrong decision made lead us to an opportunity to make it right.
There is one common theory behind all the mentioned law i.e. law of one price, purchasing power parity
and the big mac index. The theory is on the basis that all markets are efficient and the commodity which
is selected is priced equally in all parts of t
Economic and financial globalization has significantly changed the world, both
positively and negatively.
Globalization is a phenomenon that has made it possible for corporations to produce
where the costs are lowest, to sell where the pri
Is there any merit to that argument?
A sharp boom and bust in the housing market
China's (mainland) Balance of Payments
A. Current account balance
B. Capital account balance
C. Financial account balance
D. Net errors and omissions
E. Reserves and related items
Chapter 3: Problems: Mainland China's Balance of Payments, 10-13; Euro Area
Balance of Payments, 18-21, page 76-77
10. Is china experiencing a net capital inflow or outflow?
11. What is Chinas total for groups A and B?
Done in Excel
McDonald's Corporation's Britsh Pound Exposure
1. How does the cross-currency swap effectively hedge the three primary exposures McDonald's
has relative to its British subsidiary?
The 3 primary exposures McDonald's has relative to its British subsidiary a
1. Visiting Guatemala Isaac Diez Peris lives in Rio de Janeiro. While attending school in Spain he meets Juan Carlos Cordero
Over the summer holiday Isaac decides to visit Juan Carlos in Guatemala City for a couple of weeks. Isaacs parents give him