ECE 320a Exam 3 November 21, 2013
1. (10 pts.) Sketch an s-domain equivalent circuit, assuming that nodal analysis
would be used to analyze the circuit. Do not perform any analysis. Include I.C.s.
vm n 3 Fix; R121
. I [s]
2. (10 pts.) F
ECE 320a Exam 2 October 24, 2013
Name: 3 bxmfigks
1. (10 pts.) What is the structure of v(t), if it is governed by the following
differential equation for t 2 0 ?
d2 t d t
v( ) + 18 v( ) + 24v(t) + 2 e'tcos(3t) + e5t = 0
d t2 W k.,/)»_.MJ
Q - .
ECE 320a Exam 1 September 26, 2013
, l V2
Name: g 0 ice? a w e
_ ,\ I
l. (18 pts.) Sketch a singlephase equivalent for the following threephase balanced
system. The system must be expressed in terms of voltage sources and
The generator has a
ECE 320A Final Exam December 15, 2005
Name: _ lg Student ID:
Make sure to show all your work in order to receive maximum credit. Three crib sheets
1. This problem involves the circuit that is shown below.
la. (7 pts.) Derive an expression f
1. This problem involves a single-phase system that consists of two loads that are
connected in series. Load one can be modeled by the impedance
ZI =100 + j50Q and load two has a complex power of S2 1000 - j500VA. The
1. This problem involves the circuit shown below where the switch that is in series
with the DC battery is opened at the time t = 0 .
la. (5 pts.) Find the initial conditions for this circui
October 28, 2009
Name: _ _ _
:;.;:;o.(=-tA-.w.nO-=-Y\L.>.-_ _ _
Make sure to show all your work in order to receive maximum credit. Two crib
sheets are allowed.
1. (20 pts.) If the time-domain voltage is given by the curve in th