1. It is a light tight box that contains a light sensitive material.
2. It is a converging lens.
3. The mechanical element which is the camera body and the parts associated with it. The
optical element known as the camera lens. The final thing is the chem
Worlds Fastest Land
Going Round-Trip with the Worlds Fastest Land
According to the Travel Almanac, the worlds fastest land animal is the cheetah. It can travel at up
to 70 mph. Think of this scenario: A cheetah sitting under a
Public speaking video notes
70% of the population fear public speaking
Triple-p method glossophobia the fear of the tongue
Step 1 prepare prepare prepare
1. Know your subject backward and forward
2. Know exactly how you are going to present it step by ste
1. How are the photographs taken with a 3D microscope different
than those taken with a regular camera? How are they similar?
2. How can photography allow us to view the world around us in
3. How did the grains of sand from the moon differ
David J. Rumer-Rivera
I want to be a marine or a green beret. If i want to be a marine i have to be 17 years of
age, have to be younger than 29, proof of legal presidency, get a physical examination, have to
have a high school diploma,