Name: _Bobby Wozniak_
There are ten essay questions. Each has an equal weight of ten points.
This is a take home exam. Your answers are due no later than 11:59 pm on Sunday,
December 5, 2010. Since this is a take home exam
Chapter 12 Questions and Problems
2. They are so true! You start to close from the moment you speak to the potential
customer. You should always be looking for opportunities to close the sale and the
person to be ready to get to what it is going to cost t
COURSE NUMBER: MKT 243-90
DAY AND TIME: Cyberspace
ROOM: Not applicable.
COURSE NAME: SALES
INSTRUCTOR: Assistant Professor Steven Moff, JD, MBA
(570) 326-3761 Extension 7850
Office: ATHS E 202
OFFICE HOURS: M W 3:30 p
Grizzlys G0652 10" 5 HP 3-Phase
Heavy-Duty Cabinet Table Saw
with riving knife
Cut panels & wide stock all the time
52" rip capacity & extended side & rear
tables makes cutting operations safe and
Prof. Steven Moff, JD, MBA
Parts of a sales call
1. Pre-call work:
Prospecting is related to this and goes right along with this. I have to do a smart
job in finding leads to become prospects, and I will do that by
Quiz 2- Select Answers
*Just answers are provided as it would be prudent of you to try and get the correct solution on
6) Suppose that a satellite defense system is established in which four satellites acting independently have a 0.9
Quiz 1 Answers
1) The mean is 32/8 =4
2) The median is at the 4.5 position so between the 4th and 5th position, therefore 3.5
3) Mode is 3, most frequently occurring piece of data.
4) The sample standard deviation is 1.93.
Using the built
Research Paper Outline
Topic: Sexual Harassment (discrimination) in the Workplace: How It Can Be Avoided.
Thesis: Sexual harassment is one of the most known issues in the workplace with males and
females who end up in court, but
MKT 243-90 Sales
Individual Project List of Products
Below is a list of products which can be used as your topic for your individual project. There are
more products than students, but a product can only be used by one student. The selection will
Chapter 9 Questions and Problems
1. An important thing I can do is contact her before this takes place. This is so that she
knows a little bit about me before I meet with her. Asking questions about the products
and displaying knowledge always looks good.
Chapter 8 Questions and Problems
1. The only thing you can do is tell the husband about the loan or have the wife tell her husband.
Since you are an account executive you are working for a large company and need the money
Ch. 7 Questions and Problems
2. I did it because it was not worth my time. Develop a bad name such as slow service
or not responding to the questions that we have.
4. I would use other referrals; also outdoor advertising is very effective. In addition,
Ch. 8 Questions and Problems
2. This means that they are limiting flexibility. And flexibility is so important in sales!
Adapting to customers is something that a salesperson has to do. I do not think setting
objectives reduces ability to adapt during the
Chapter 1 Questions and Problems
1. Products which have a sales force-intensive strategy generally mean that they are promoted by
organization whose go-to-market strategies rely heavily on salespeople. Therefore, with that
being said, some
Chapter 2 Questions and Problems
3. No, businesses stand behind their product 100%, so if you have any problem with the product
or service you can take to the manager/CEO themselves and they will return your money and let
you keep the prod
Chapter 3 Questions and Problems
3. a. This starts off as a new task. It is a custom designed machine used in the manufacturing of
metal racks that house multiple systems, so they have never been tested before. This would
involve people ve
Chapter 4 Questions and Problems
1. a,b. Students lack of focus (1), cell phones going off (ringing) (2), attractive students of the
opposite gender (3), uninteresting material (4), and someone getting up to go to the bathroom (5).
1 and 4
Chapter 5 Questions and Problems
Ethics problem 2
I would adapt to her social style by treating her as nicely as possible. When you are in the
business force it is important to have the mentality that the customer is always right. Therefor
Chapter 6 Questions and Problems
Ethics problem 1
Since he is my sales manager I would respect him for what he says, because he is a higher rank
than me and want to follow his order. I might try to mention my ideas as to how we could
Chapter 7 Questions and Problems
1. Considering she was my manager telling me to do this, on the part of my job I would do this,
but overall, I would not do this. I would rather lose my job, then try to ruin the career of so
Ch. 6 Questions and Problems
1. I would say he is assertive because he has his opinions and he wants his customers to express
their opinions as well. My response would be to make sure you are not over the top too much or
turn anybody away.
2. I would reco