Target Market of Krispy Kreme
The original target market of the Krispy Kreme franchise was simply consumers
looking for a sweet treat, their best selling product was their original glazed
doughnut which was a trademark of their brand.
1. However some K
More of the Message Strategy of Krispy Kreme
1. No Compromising on Taste
1. There is a common misconception that healthy food is bland or does not taste
as good as calorie-high, nutrient-low products.
1. Krispy Kreme aims to change this and establish the
Introduction to RYZ Footwear
Founded by a former Adidas president, RYZ is a fast growing footwear company
that caught the attention of many people.
Its success is mainly due to its crowd sourcing business model that has been a
trendy strategy for ma
RYZ During Economic Downturn
In addition, RYZ should have considered how their designer shoes will fare during
tough economic times.
1. The company launched its products at June of 2008, right when the
economy hit a downward turn. The Wall Street Journ
Objectives of Communication Plan for Krispy Kreme
The overall theme that we will be deploying is that of nutrition and fitness and
how Krispy Kreme believes in promoting a healthy lifestyle by incorporating
consumer health needs into our products.
1. Networking Salespeople can use various types of networking as effective methods for
1. Centers of Influence These are well-known and influential people who
can help a salesperson prospect and gain leads.
2. Non-Competing Salespeople A sale
Sales Aids The use of printed materials, electronic materials, and product demonstrations to
engage and involve buyers.
Types of Sales Aids
o Visual Material
o Printed materials, such as brochures, catalogs, and more.
Krispy Kreme IMC Campaign
Support Media - Billboards: Graphic-oriented illustration comparing a regular donut (maybe a
representation of something fat and unhealthy) and our donut (leaner, slimmer, healthier swap),
with the healthy facts highlighted, acco
RYZ has the option to quickly change their strategy because they are a relatively
young company without any large investments in property, plant or equipment.
They have the option to hire design and marketing professionals to promote a
RYZs Market and Porters 5-Force Model
1. Porters 5-force model enforces the idea that there is little barrier against
new entrants in RYZs market.
1. First, RYZ has a much smaller economies of scale compared to
private companies, such as Fila and New Bala