Classical Theory: Taylor was a worker in a metallurgical industry in the US, realized that the
work was not well organized and thought that if the work is organized would be more productive.
His ideas were collected in his book "Scientific Principles of W
Factors to be considered in workforce planning.
1. Technical Working Hours; is the number of daily working hours (8)
2. unproductive working hours; q times are still included in the working hours are devoted to
other purposes (rest periods, breakfast .)
ECONOMATO DEPARTMENT AND HOLD OR STORE
Introduction and definition.
Commissary: Place or department intended for preparation, preservation and control of raw
materials and foodstuffs, which once recepcionados will contribute a permanent stock and as
Features that make up the talent and how to retain it.
* Skills: Knowledge, constant training vocation, transcultural, experience, review of itself,
listening and interpreting, common sense, clear notion of effectiveness factor.
* Attitudes: w
Difference between Organizational Structure and Organization.
- The organizational structure is a technique through which to achieve social objectives and
includes activities to develop. Lets get to determine the objectives, the people who must perform
Factors influencing planning kitchen.
First, the kitchen will always be located next to other departments to which you serve. For such
planning a number of factors must be taken into account before delimiting the total area of the
same. These factors are:
Factors comforting culture of an organization.
- The personality, management style and behavior of its owners and managers
- Its history, tradition and culture
- Its size and spatial field
- Your market positioning
- The nature of its products
- Its abili
The chef: functions.
Organize and distribute the work in the kitchen.
Program schedule tables, services, days and employee vacations.
Informs the personnel department of the progress of their workers and proposes promotions.
Responsible for the safety and
Storage systems and cold.
All raw materials requires special treatment for conservation, since this is final consumption for
the client. Therefore, they should be stored in suitable places, suitable temperature in suitable
packaging and especially in opti
Phases in which to structure a good change management.
1. Objectives, stating that the change objectives pursued.
2. Communication to all staff of the organization.
3. Commitment to people, because only they can bring change forward.
4. Leading change.
Perpetual inventory record.
This record or document serves to keep up the inventories to each item in stock and is primarily
used for non-perishable products such as wines, spirits or wine products and are also used to
quantify such as household products