Advantages and disadvantages of external recruitment.
- Election of person really convenient.
- Joining the company of new techniques.
- Slow process, expensive, it must be planned, implemented and evaluated technically.
You can also call incorporation, harboring or socialization. This is to facilitate the employee
joining the company and the job. No fixed-term and q depends on the person and the job,
usually done by a program or guide instrument incorp
IMPLEMENTATION AND EVALUATION OF POLICIES
Early studies of public policies focused on policy formulation stage, based on the model of
It was believed that once the program was approved, the execution was an automati
ADVANTAGES OF TAPE MODEL OF WEBER.1. Rationality regarding the achievement of objectives. To achieve goals more effectively.
2. Accuracy. It is a precise machine where members of the organization have an accurate
knowledge of their duties.
3. Speed of dec
Effects of inadequate communication.
- Lack of identification between sender and message (Communication from something that does
- Lack of motivation or satisfaction sender or receiver (lack of commitment or link).
- No solid foundation for es
NETWORKS OF ACTORS.
Different elementos.1. Structure of the network of actors, type, degree of permeability and stability of the network of
2. Distribution of power resources of the actors, which actors have more weight.
3. What is the stage where
pay for skills:
The 3 dimensions are:
- The role or worker role that plays in the organization. This vertex is considered as the ratio
organization function. The role can be well defined and stable or may be variable, abstract and
- The person
RELATIONS INTERGUBERNAMENTALES.Respond to the complexity of Contemporary State, to the extent that for each public issue there
are several administrative officials, several institutional political actors. In systems consisting of
public action on any soci
THE CONCEPTUAL FRAMEWORK 1.1 CONCEPT OF POLICY
One can distinguish between POLITICS and POLICY (political and policy respectively).
The policy refers to the exercise of power, organization of society, discussion of different values.
Overall it is an abstr
The legal design of state bodies decide and explain how the structure of the various public
authorities, decide who can sign a document with validity.
The legal definition of Admin. Public is built around the decision, who is responsible f
POLITICAL CONTEXT MODEL (different from Weber) .1. New social demands. There are new responsibilities for the state, qualitative and quantitative
changes. For Weber State is very small, should respect the law, correct market abuse but no
coverage of socia