The San Francisco Giants (9/24)
1. What suggestions would you have for Dan to help ensure Profiler 3 is more functional
and more smoothly implemented than Profiler 2?
Profiler 2 was introduced in 2002 and included improved interfaces such as text mining,
Concord and Associates (11/12)
1. There is little doubt that there are negative trends in regard to Joses annual performance.
Analyze the data to uncover the specific behaviors that contributed to his level of
Joses negative trends in annual
Pacific Medical Case (10/8)
1. Are people like Nicole born to be natural sales people? Or can good sales managers help
them become better salespeople? Is there a way Jim might enlist Nicole to help Pacific
Medical Supply in this regard?
No one is born wit
Canon Associates (10/1)
1. If you were Rick James, what plan would you rough out on Monday morning and present
to the owner of Cannon Associates?
If I was Rick James, I would use a combination of available options in order to solve the
problem between the
Afgar Corporation (9/17)
How should Paul proceed to receive this problem?
Paul should seek immediate advice and guidance from the upper management about the current
situation he inherited. Paul discovered that his territory had issued 1,400,000 in faulty
1. Do you believe the team sales approach in this case would work in other sales organizations?
Why or why not?
I believe that the sales approach in this case would work in other sales organizations
similar to the Royal Group. At the end of the
How can US companies compete globally if laws such as the Foreign Corrupt Practices act
are in place?
The best possible way for US Companies to compete globally, even with laws such as the
Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, is to have a c
Why I Would Like To Be a Salesperson
In some point in my career, I would like to gain experience as a salesperson. I would see
this as both a personal challenge to help grow a company and an opportunity develop more
interpersonal skills. The entire sellin
TIP Financial Case (10/22)
1. Identify the selling strategy used in the financial services industry. How are traditional
and on-line financial services sales different?
The selling strategy used in the financial services industry is affilitive selling (fr
Southeastern Sales Associations (11/5)
1) How might Frieda evaluate whether or not the shortcomings she observes in her
salespeople are serious problems?
Frieda can evaluate whether or not the shortcomings she observes in her salespeople are serious