day 1 introduction to limits.notebook
July 24, 2014
Limits at infinity done the same way as a horizontal asymptote.
y =f (x) .
a) n < m:
b) n = m:
n > m,
n represents the degree of the top expression
m represents the degree of the bo
Who are the Successful Students?
Not necessarily the students with the highest IQ scores
Successful students are not the students who study the
Accomplish quality schoolwork along with nonacademic
goals (time management)
Master the art o
VAUGHN COLLEGE FALL 2015
PHY220 - Physics II
Name:_Jeannie Velez-Barret_ Date:_3/7/16_
Show all work for problems and write complete sentences for full credit
Particles with opposite charges:
A) Atract one another
B) Repel one another
Jeannie Velez-Barrett PHY220 Chapter 23 Homework Week 10 - Reading - Ch.
Homework - Page 671 Questions 1-3 and Page 673-675 Problems 1, 4, 26, 28, 35
1. Archimedes is said to have burned the whole Roman fleet in the harbor of
Test 1 - PHYSICS 2 - Vaughn College
Name: Jeannie Velez-Barrett (Answers are bolded and red)
Date: January 29, 2016
While watching the video at https:/www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4jzgqZu-4s, answer the following questions
about it. The video is called Electr
Jeannie Velez-Barrett - Week 5 HW Chapter 20 2/21/16 P. 581 questions 1-3. P. 582 Misc. questions 1-3.
P. 583 problems 1-3.
1. A compass needle is not always balanced parallel to the Earths surface, but one end may dip downward.
Jeannie Velez-Barrett - Week 6 HW Chapter 20 2/21/16 P. 617 questions 2&3. P. 618 Misc. questions
1&2 P. 620 problems 1, 2, 20, 27 & 28.
2. What is the difference between magnetic flux and magnetic field?
A magnetic field refers to the region s
Jeannie Velez-Barrett - Week 2 HW Chapter 17 2/3/16 Do problems on page 496: 1-4, 11-14, 18, 19
1) How much work does the electric field do in moving a -7.7 microC charge from ground (0 V) to a point
whose potential is +65 V higher?
-7.7E-6 C x 65 = 5.005
PHY220 Week 1 Homework Page 469 and 470
January 30, 2016
1. What is the magnitude of the electric force of attraction between an iron nucleus (q = +26e) and its
innermost electron if the distance between them is 1.5 x10 -12m?
Jeannie Velez-Barrett - Week 4 HW Chapter 19 2/14/16 Page 550 questions 1 & 2. Do problems pages
552-553 - 2-5 & 25-27
1. In which circuits shown in figure 19-40 are resistors connected in series?
Answer: both (a) and (c) display resistors connected in se
Jeannie Velez-Barrett - Week 3 HW Chapter 18 2/11/16 Do problems on page 521/22: 1-4, 12-14, 27-29
1. A current of 1.6A flows in a wire. How many electrons are flowing past any point in the wire per
second? 1.6 A = 1.6 C/s.
1.6 C/s x 1 s = 1.6 C