INE Standard for
the Adjustment of
Effects in Shortterm Series
1.1 Calendar adjustment
1.1.1 Methods for working-day adjustment
1.1.2 Adjust for moving holidays
12. I'll tell Ann I saw you.
Later that day you tell another friend what Charlie said. Use reported speech.
1. _Charlie said that he was living in London now._
2. He said that -3. He -4. -5. -6. -7. -8. -9. -10. -11. -12. -46.2 Somebody says something to
-7. Somebody lives in that house.
-8 I fell over something.
-9. Something fell on the floor.
-10. This word means something.
-11. I borrowed the money from somebody.
-12. I'm worried about something.
-48.3 Put the words in brackets in the correct order. A
48.1 Ask Liz questions. (Look at her answers before you write the questions.)
1. (where/from?) Where are you from?
_From London originally._
2. (where/live/now?) Where -In Manchester.
3. (married?) -Yes.
4. (how long/married?) -12 years.
7. And you? I -43.2 Write these sentences in another way, beginning in the way shown.
1. They didn't give me the money. I _wasn't given the money._
2. They asked me some difficult questions at the interview. I -3. Janet's colleagues gave her a present whe