Dan Irwin The New York Times "U.S. Offers a Deal for U.N. Resolution on Iraq" October 17, 2002 On October 17, 2002 the United Sates agreed to a more suttale U.N resolution on how to deal with the U.N. weapons inspectors in Baghdad. This resolution dose ha
Dan Irwin The New York Times October 31, 2002 "Shift Toward the U.S. Stand on Iraq Is Noted in Council" On October 31, 2002 many nonpermanent countries sitting on the United Nations Security Council have decided to concur with America on how to deal with
?, ed. Oxford English Dictonary. 12 volumes. Oxford: Clrendow Press, 1961. Grove, Philip Bubcock Phd., ed. Webster's Third International Dictionary of the English Language. Springfeild: Merriam-Webster Inc., 1993 McCutcheon, Marc, ed. Roget's
Throughout his life Dovid pleaded with God to allow him to build him a permanent resting place FOR WHAT. Dovid had gone out to combat in his life and therefore God promised him that even though he could not build this resting place,his son would. Finally
1. layout a. muserments i. temple mount 1. 500 x 500 ii. mainbulding 1. kodesh-kodesh hakodeshim 2. 60 long a. 20 kodesh akodshem i. on west b. 40 on kodesh 3. 20 wide 4. 30 high 5. 2x the mishkan a. expect high iii. antiechamber 1. in front a. east 2. 10
This looks like I'm typing on the linesaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa See kiling Really ding Up thing Down her
This looks like I'm typing on the linesaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa See
1. more force is requiered to make an object move than it dose to keep it moving, resulting in a diffrence between starting friction and sliding friction. 2.
1. Fricton can make ice less slipery and make matches light . 2. You rude fruction between two or
Life in america 1. citys a. ethnic cities i. gettos 2. jobs a. friends or family got them 3. america discriped as melting pot a. by israle zagwill's play b. mixed all things up 4. peple asimalate a. become part of a cultre b. easier 4 kids since they don'
1. gild age 1820-1895 a. mark twian b. def c. politics i. dem-south ii. rep-far notrh 1. up till regan d. time of reformers i. concerns 1. walth 2. bribes 3. voter fruad a. stuff ballet e. 1830 jakson i. spoils system 1. if u helped pres he apoint u 2 som
Pasock 25 Take ahron and elazar1 his son amd go up on hor har Pasock 27 And mosha2 did as hashem said and went up hor ha har infront of the whole nation
Rashie: Say comferting words 2 him, he's lucky he gets 2 see his son be choen , y use wrd take= ahro
Dan Irwin The New York Times Report Finds U.S. Unprepared for Next Terrorist Attack On October 24th in Washington the Council on Foreign Relations released a report saying that after all that America has done, it is still vulnerable to a terrorist attack.
1. stories of the macabim a. the used gorila warfare i. were out nubered ii. they knew land iii. they were kohanim b. helenisist join macabim i. they wanted grrek and jew, but they cant since antioucus says no torah c. they win and run out the greek d. ru
1. Roam fights and then evetuly wins over and harkonos made king figher head of jews 2. roam made a procurator antipater 3. antipater apooints hiss sons rep a. herod in the north i. mean 4. herod kills a band of rebles without talking a. sent 2 sanhedrin
1. shimon makes peace with rome a. 2 make shuren peace 2. shimon dies 3. youchnon Hyrcanus take over a. not as religious or concered with torah as dad waz, more intrested with making like be4 4. attacks going down a. idomia b. edom 5. wanted idomia to not
1. all 3 dynistites sy their greek 2. poeople that like greek are called heklenenisit a. heleisum b. gree in heb c. people who like grrek 3. 3 names 4 seluce people 2 day a. greek b. syrian c. grco-syrian 4. when the 1st antiocus come 2 judea there is a f
1. ezra a. sofar i. they intrpeted the laws 1. 1st step of torah shr bal peah b. took care of spirtualty i. rechnout c. head rabbi 2. nichmah a. made a wall b. made a constion i. torah c. govener 3. be4 every 50 years the king would read from the torah fr
Diaspora- Jews not living in israle 1. we dont know what the happened 2 the Jews in yesral 2. yehuda 3 setps 2 exile of yuda a. nobel men b. beit ha mikdash i. nevchanetzar very angrey since this 2nd time ii. surrounds the israle and put uder siege 1. sie
9/4,7/02 kingship 1st temple post shlomo when shlomo there was a person yrebon ben navat who did bad things and he was exiled after shlomo died he came back and told his people in the noth of his experinceses also when he died his son rchavom took over, b
9/4,7/02 kingship 1st temple 1. the people were settled in the land by yehoushah an eventuley they wanted to be like the other nations and have a king 2. saul a. died and son didnt take over 3. dovid david ha melech a. he is called ha melceh since he is s
1. why do we learn Jewish history? a. To put everything together b. To know who we are c. To see how we survived as a people so well with out a land and were so diverce 2. who are we a. what are we called i. Hebrews-evrim 1. evrit isnt because of the lang
1. old testamant progression leads to new testamant 2. 325 constine king of roam a. he made a law saying that roam was going 2 be cristan b. they wanted it 2 be differenchated from cristans 3. youchana ben zaki was in his 80s when he started yava 4.
1. jesus a. influyanced by youcnan\john the baptist i. he wazs influanced by the yanosim, nazirm who lived in caves and wanted 2 bring ashaica ii. he used baptisum\tefilah as a symboilic of with him 1. go 2 the mikvah b. all he wanted was 2 be a better Je
1. torah shah bichtav a. tanach b. given 2 mosha and wriiten down right away 2. torah sheah bal peah a. ex: gamra, mishnah. b. At 1st torah shea peal peah was given 2 mosha and paseed by word of mouth i. as time passed people were beging 2 4get the stuff
4 excptions 2 rule of adim zommim grosha and chloza ariah miklak if an ox rams some1 2nd time owner payes koefar 2 redeem himself when u become an evid evri a. if u steal and cant pay back beit din pay 4 u and sell u as an evid evri b. u can olny wrk 6 ye
Ravina changages rava If we follow tha kal vechonmer, then the whole docterin of reciportal punishmet makes no snese because we can say that if the if the witneeses testemony is executed ther is no rp for shure wher they didnt punish the victum yet there
1. what is the source that there is no recprocal punish men by a or ( a. the torah says when it comes to false witneeses: vasita lo cashar zam lasot lachoot- do 2 him what he intened to do his brother b. olny to him not 2 his 2. answer o 3. answer