Chapter 7 definitions
Management- The process of planning, organizing, leading, and controlling to
meet organizational goals.
Managerial roles- Behavioral patterns and activities involved in carrying out
the functions of management; includes interpersona
Dillon A. Lee
10 November 2015
Critical Thinking: Energy Industry Analysis Stock Market Project Part 2
I decided that I am going to do my industry analysis on the energy industry. The reason I
chose this industry is becau
CHAPTER 19 TERMS
1. Stock- Ownership of or equity in a company; a share of stock represents a specific portion of
2. Securities- Investments such as stocks, bonds, options, futures, and commodities.
3. Common stock- Shares of ownership that inc
CHAPTER 6 terminology
Advisory board- A team of people with subject-area expertise or vital
contacts who help a business owner review plans and decisions.
Angel investors- Private individuals who invest money in start-ups,
usually earlier in a businesss
CHAPTER 6 STUDY QUESTIONS
1. How does downsizing and outsourcing affect new small business
2. Define entrepreneurial spirit.
3. Why do people start their own businesses (5 reasons).
a. Some want more control over their future.
b. Others are s
Name: Dillon Austin Lee
Date: October 7, 2014
Class: Communications 240-1
Comm 240 exam review pt 2
1. Which of the following definitions best defines historical context?
c. sum of previous communication episodes.
2. Your friend calls you Dude