El Hernandez Familia
Maria: Hola tio Paul!
Paul: Hola prima Marrisa!
Maria: Queres para ver abuelo Dre en
Paul: Si, quiero para ver padre Dre en Cuba?
*travels to Cuba*
Paul: Hola mi comica padre!
AnDre: Hola! Como esta Paul y Marrisa?
Paul: Muy bie
Refrigerator, your Freezer, and your Cupboards. (five items)
el cacao bean (Easter Chocolate)
Corn Flakes - Ingredients
Ingredientes: Maz molido, azcar, sabor malt
Mi familia y yo hicimos un viaje a Pars, Francia. Yo Viaj con mi esposa y hijos. Nos Llegamos a Pars
alrededor de 7 en punto. Nos Visitamos la Torre Eiffel. Nosotros viajamos hasta la torre y ver a Pars
desde arriba. Subimos a un grande rojo au
1. It funny to know that Cuba has nearly 300 Sandy Beaches and 3700 miles of coastline. That more that
Florida Coastline which only have 1200 miles of coastline. I know all too well that Cubans would sail from
Cuba and travel to Florida to ge
1. The one thing that amaze me is the Una de las caras monumentales remind me of stone hedge. The
fangs on the stone also make me think of a vampire stone hedge. I wonder what they were thinking
when made that stone.
2. Blas de Lezo sound like a
1. I didn't know that Puerto Rico had smaller islands. It like Key West with it smaller island chains. I've
never been to Puerto but when I do I'll try to see the island chain.
2. Benicio del Toro is one of the strangest actors I've since play
1. First thing that I love about Panama was the Panama Canal in which it was built in order for ship to get
from the Atlantic to the Pacific Ocean. The project lose a lot of men do to yellow fever. It was also project
from the axis power during World War
1. El Obelisco de Malecn - I love the fact it built with the U.S. Washington Monument in mind.
Where the U.S. Washington Monument was built base of the Egyptian Monument. It weird that
the Monument was rename to honor someone that is
Chapter 10 Review Questions
1. The ability to arrange, plan, and conduct an effective interview is a basic skill of the legal
professional and an essential component of investigating.
2. Interviews conducted in the legal professionals office or outside th
Civil Ch 8
3 March 2015
1. Contributory negligence in essence shifts the loss from the defendant to the plaintiff by
completely barring the negligent plaintiff from recovery. Doctrine of assumption of risk is th
24 February 2015
Chapter 7 Review Questions
1. A principal in the first degree is the person who actually commits the crime. A principal in the
second degree is someone who takes a less active role in the partic
Civil Chapt 13
16 April 2015
1. Defamation is complex because it stems from the courts struggle to balance freedom of
expression against protection of the individuals reputation.
2. The United States Supreme Court ruled th
Civil Injuries Ch 4
Civil Injuries Chapter 4 and Tort Teaser #3
1. Possessors of land must refrain from willfully or intentionally injuring trespassers. Exceptions
attractive nuisance, rescuers, known trespassers, limited
14 January 2015
Review Questions Chapter 2
Attorney must ascertain whether the legal elements of a negligence claim have been met.
Jurisdiction, parties, claim
Acceleration- Increase of speed or velocity
Acronym- a word formed from the initial letters of a name or by combining initial letters or parts
of a series of words
Adaptation- a form or structure modified to fit a changed environment.
Lets say you wanted to figure out the
proportion of students at SSS who
consume alcohol regularly.
How could you find this out?
What variable would you try to measure
What questions would lead you the true
What challenges would you
Analyzing Main Ideas
Main Idea- Is the most important thing a writer has to say about the topic.
Finding a main idea takes some practice. Sometimes theres more than one main idea in a
piece of nonfiction, just as there can be
14 April 2015
Chapter 13 Review and Practical Applications
1. Twelve jurors serves on juries on North Carolina. For Felonies as many as twelve may be on the
2. The state cannot call a defendant to the sta
Espaol 201/Primavera 2015
Lola Lago: Detective, una nota falsa (14-16)
Actividad A: Vocabulario. Match both columns. Check a dictionary first. Go to www.wordreference.com
to find the meaning of the following words.
a.- to record
Captulo 17 Trabajar para vivir o vivir para trabajar?
Gramtica 47 Expressing Future or Pending Actions: The subjunctive and Indicative After Conjunctions
Read pages 508-509 your textbook then watch the video clip Expressing Future or Pending Acti
Espaol 201/Primavera 2015
Lola Lago: Detective, una nota falsa (11-13)
Actividad A: Vocabulario. Write the correct word in English. Check a dictionary first. Go to
www.wordreference.com to find the meaning of the following words.
El Laberinto del Fauno
History and Culture
This movie was set in 1944 during the post-civil war; this was the time of oppression in Spain.
At this time Franco was in power, he was the only dictator in Spani
THE SEA INSIDE
This story is based on a Spanish quadriplegic, who was a former sailor that is fighting for the
right of euthanasia. Ramon even goes to court to fight for his right to die, and even though he
The Spirit of the Beehive
The Spirit of the Beehive was filmed in 1973, this was during the Francoist regime in Spain. At
this time Spain was in a time oppression and suffering and you see this in t
Amina Mara lvarez Barkane
To obtain a position that will allow me to work in a laboratory setting.
Employed by the art department at Campbell University.
Employed by the athletic depa
All about my mother
Pedro Almodvar really challenged the gender stereotype in the film All about My Mother. The main
focus is on the strength of women in all that they go through and how they can figure thi
This movie is a good contrast of Pedro Almodovars, All About My Mother. When the two men are seated
together at the ballet performance where we see two sleep walking woman walking around. We see a
subliminal message portrayed. In this movie both women the
The Devils Backbone (El espinazo del diablo) is based during the Spanish civil war
(1936-1939). The main character Carloss father died in the Spanish Civil war resulting in him
being taken to the o