1. Systems analysts use many graphical techniques to describe an information system. Data
is just a raw form of information once data is processed you now have information.
4. Going down levels and having more symbols. If you explod
a. Adaptive Maintenance
b. Corrective Maintenance
c. Perfective Maintenance
d. Preventative Maintenance
I wouldnt put a new hire there. Why? Because as a new hire you have to first get used to
what that company does and how
Battery Power EVERYTHING!
As our world is advancing and the burning of fossil fuels is damaging the Earths O-Zone
layer we the population of the Earth need to find a different type source of energy. Specifically
for our cars. Electric cars seem cool and s
1. Development of the application, testing the application, documentation of the results,
training the users for the application, data conversion from old application to new, and
then the changeover to the new application.
2. Stands for Database Management System. Basically its a system to allow the
management of a database with features, schemas and subschemas. Among other things
a. Primary key a unique identifier, for example a SSN number
b. Candidate key a unique i
a. Initial and total cost of ownership (tco)
b. Legacy system interface requirements
c. Enterprise resource planning (erp)
d. Processing option
e. Web integration
f. Security issues
h. Corporate organization and culture
Review Questions 1-10
1. Describes the IS that uses objects like people or place for analyzing or designing. Some
advantages are code is easily reused, easy to maintain, and easily fused with O-O
2. It represents a real person, plac
1. Planning, scheduling, monitoring, and reporting. Three major things that affect are time, cost, and scope.
a. Create a work breakdown structure
b. Identify task patterns
c. Calculate the critical path
2. A task is something that needs to be taken care
a. Who, what, where, when, and how?
b. The additional question is why?
c. It is beneficial because it helps the project management team understand the
2. Its a feature that has to be included for the system and they ar
1. It is the study and use of computer systems for storing, retrieving, sending info. It is
important because it assists businesses to run smoothly and easier.
2. Because most people dont understand a lot of the background stuff that happen
1. It influences a lot because if not planned well it can be very costly for a business because
it focuses long term. It is important that way they can help the company meet its goals
and allow it to make money.
2. SWOT means, Strengths, Weaknesses, Oppor