ATY 357 Fall 2016
September 19, 2016
Professor Brett Nachman
Unit One Writing Assignment: Primate Report: Gorilla
Gorilla and Beringei
Psychology and Personal Finance Exploratory/Reading Comprehension Questions
1. How much money do you think you would need to make each year (before taxes) to be
I really am unsure about th
Defining Happiness Exploratory/Reading Comprehension Questions
1. What makes you happy? You might list relationships, activities, possessions, or anything
else that makes you happy.
What makes m
Attitudes and Attitude Change Exploratory/Reading Comprehension Questions
1. Describe a time when your attitude about something changed. What was your attitude
before and after? What changed your
Intro to Global Climate Change Exploratory/Reading Comprehension Questions
1. The facts I know about global climate change it relates to how humans treat the earth.
Some examples are; polluting t
Example of a Study in Psychology Exploratory/ Reading Comprehension Questions
1. Do you think intelligence can increase or decrease over a persons life? Why or why not?
I think a persons intelli
Working in Teams Exploratory/Reading Comprehension Assignment
1. Think of one group task from your past that went well and one group task that did not go
well. In what ways were the tasks,
Syllabus Exploratory/Reading Assignment
Exploratory writing questions:
1. What is the point/purpose of a syllabus?
The purpose of a syllabus is to know what to expect out of this class, and what the
teacher expects f
Meaningful Relationships Exploratory/Reading Comprehension Questions
1. The people I have a meaningful relationships would be; Yesenia, Mariana, Gaby, Maribel,
Alejandra, Gregory, and Adrian.