NURSING 101
NURSING 101 * We aren't endorsed by this school

NURSING 101 HESI

  • Average Course Rating (from 2 Students)

    4.0/5
    Overall Rating Breakdown
    • 2 Advice
    • 5
      50%
    • 4
      0%
    • 3
      50%
    • 2
      0%
    • 1
      0%
  • Course Difficulty Rating

    • Easy 0%

    • Medium 0%

    • Hard 100%

  • Top Course Tags

    Always Do the Reading

    Background Knowledge Expected

    Great Intro to the Subject

* We aren't endorsed by this school

HESI Questions & Answers

HESI Flashcards

HESI Advice

HESI Documents

Showing 1 to 30 of 33

Sort by:
{[$select.selected.label]}

Recent Documents


HESI Advice

Showing 1 to 2 of 2

View all
    • Profile picture
    Dec 20, 2016
    | No strong feelings either way.

    This class was tough.

    Course Overview:

    Learn how to answer NCLEX questions! Spend 70% of your time learning the proper way to answer NCLEX questions and the other 30% of your time spend going over course material. It's way more important to know how to answer the questions than to know the material. Unfortunately, the people who seem to know the material the best, do the worst in the class, because answering these types of questions are not that relavent to the material.

    Course highlights:

    Quite a bit of material to learn in a short amount of time. Really, there is very little time to absorb the material to actually learn it. Mostly, it is about memorizing material rather than learning, due to the tight time constraints.

    Hours per week:

    12+ hours

    Advice for students:

    Learn NCLEX questions. Buy a review book, such as Saunders

    • Fall 2016
    • Vlahoulis
    • Yes
    • Background Knowledge Expected Great Intro to the Subject Always Do the Reading
    • Profile picture
    Dec 23, 2015
    | Would highly recommend.

    This class was tough.

    Course Overview:

    It has a lot of necessary information for nurses.

    Course highlights:

    I learned the nursing basics and then some advanced procedures such as catheterization, drawing blood, and even nasogastric insertion.

    Hours per week:

    12+ hours

    Advice for students:

    Always practice! Use note cards and bright colors if a visual person.

    • Fall 2015
    • SMITH
    • Yes
    • Always Do the Reading

Ask a homework question - tutors are online