1.Have you ever been broke? Broken? How did you overcome these setbacks?
At some extent I have been both. I have never been extremely rich, but I
learn to live with what I have and to adjust my plans. I learn to evaluate and
change what I ne
May 28, 2017
1. How do you manage your time now? Try at least two new time management ideas this
week and report on how well they worked for you.
I have always been a to-do list maker, generally leaving it at home when I go to the gro
May 21, 2017
1. Have you ever been broke? Broken? How did you overcome these setbacks?
In 1999, I purchased a drive-thru expresso business from Bob, an ex-fianc and very
successful businessman. The coffee shop was in an excellent loca
January 20, 2017
This Innermetrix Values Index is a combination of the research of Dr. Eduard Spranger
and Gordon Allport into what drives and motivates an individual. The seven
dimensions of value discovered between these two researchers help
How can we get wind-based electricity to the Hopi Indian tribe?
Can the local Infrastructre support the new technology?
Have growth projections been included into the design?
What would be the cost to get the new electricity to each household?
How much ac
Sunday, June 14th, 2015
1. I have always been obsessed with fragranced candles. Now this isnt the most original idea when
it comes to starting a business. There are tons of small and large businesses specializing in
Sunday, May 31, 2015
1. I havent always been so good at time management. In high school I wouldnt manage my time
at all. I would wake up, go to school, come home and watch television and find that it was almost
midnight and t
Sunday, June 7, 2015
1. I think that Starbucks is a Blue Ocean company. They differentiate themselves from the market
competition. Starbucks is usually well informed on social issues and implements this into their
Sunday, June 21st, 2015
1. When I worked at JC Penney as a sales associate I had entered my first day feeling very anxious.
I havent always had great first days when starting a new job. I was mostly anxious about my
Sunday, May 24, 2015
1. I have never been broke in the way that Dave Ramsey had explained. I havent had to worry
about paying the next bill or wondering if Id be able to eat a decent meal one night. I have
been very fortunate
1.Lets assume that your career success depends on you starting a business or
creating a new product or service for the marketplace. Even if you do not
consider yourself entrepreneurial, what is your best idea? How will it make
1. Consider the advice treat others the way you want to be treated. Can you think
of a time when you did that to someone else, and it came back to you in a good
way, from that person you treated well or someone else who may have observed
1. How do you manage your time now? Try at least two new time management
ideas this week and report on how well they worked for you.
I usually make a mental list of what needs to be done each day
and work to get it done. Most of the time I c