For this assignment, you are required to critique a journal article
on risk management. Your critique must include the following:
1) A summary of the article's main points in a clear and concise
2) Analysis of the article as it relates to risk man
How can we define the concept of privacy?
The ability to keep one's personal information to oneself.
The freedom to choose what to share, in what context, and how
long it is available to others.
A commodity we may trade in exchange for other
Traditionally, the term "digital divide" refers to what?
People who know how to do computer programming have an
advantage over those who don't.
Those who own smart phones can multitask more effectively than
those without a mobile devi
According to the copyright.gov readings, which of the following is not true
Copyright does not protect facts or ideas, but it may protect the way they are
Copyright registration is automatic when you create a
This naturalistic observation of older adults is an important
demonstration of the existence of HCST. In addition to
corroborating the first set of experimental findings to exist on
the topic of HCST (i.e., Abdou and Fingerhut), this study
1) Choose a research study article of interest to you.
2) Refer to the study you choose and complete "Assessing a
3) Identify an article that directly references your chosen study
and compare it to your findings. Does this article refute