Chapter 10 Questions
Please be thorough in your answers
1. What are some of the problems traditionally associates with finding digital evidence?
Digital evidence is especially volatile and voluminous, susceptible to climatic or
FFI 706 Wk. 12 Assign.
1. How can a business hide asset from being listed on its balance sheet? Provide an
Giving and hiding relevant information from investors can be done very easily if given the right
situation. Top manage
FFI 706 Wk. 12
03 NOV 16
1. Explain what a Ponzi scheme is.
Sec defines, A Ponzi scheme is an investment fraud that involves the payment of
purported returns to existing investors from funds contributed by new investors. Ponzi scheme
FFI 706 Wk. 11
27 OCT 16
1. Define what a gratuity is under the FCPA. Is a gratuity illegal under the
The FCPA makes it illegal for any officer, director, employee, agent, or
stockholder of any company to pay money, give gifts, or promis
FFI 717 Week 11
27 OCT 2016
Detail the properties of one of your own mobile devices and what are the steps you would
take to seize evidence from your device?
One device properties are the Samsung SM-J00T, it functions on system 6.0.1. Operativ
Biggs (2003) wrote, The First Amendment rights enacted in response to Ashcroft v. Free
Speech Coalition, the 2002 Supreme Court decision that struck down key portions of the Child
Pornography Prevention Act of 1996 (First Amendment Center, para.1).
Recovery of Macintosh Deletions Reports
OCTOBER 22, 2016
FFI 717 Wk. 10 Assignment 6
When recovering deleted files from Macintosh here are some tools. File Salvage is a
Macintosh application used for exploring an
1. What does the acronym SMEAC stand for, and how does it apply to computer investigations?
Situation, mission, execution, Avenues of approach and escape, communications. And it applies to
intelligence gathering used by the military.
2. What are the seven
1. Provide an example of an off-balance sheet financing arrangement.
Robert Barnhouse, the CFO and former controller of Baker Hi-Way Express, a
privately-held $15 million Dover, Ohio trucking company, says that off-balancesheet financing primarily compute