Cori Harris 10-17-16
1. My personal schedule is:
1. Pretty easy to predict. I know when I have 2-3 hours at a time to devote to my
2. In a typical week, I can find_ time to devote to studying and classwork.
2. 10-15 hour
1. Based on the information in this section on how adults learn and your learning style, what are
some strategies you want to start applying immediately to become a more successful student?
Immediately I want to start to
Cori Harris Assignment 2
1. What is the minimum GPA requirement at your college in order to maintain satisfactory status?
2. Go to personal account at your college and find your academic status information. This information
may be located unde
Cori Harris 10/17/16 Assignment 1
How much time did you spend studying each day ?
1. 8 hours
How long did you linger and chat with friends/family during each meal?
2. 1 hour
What were the surprises?
I was surprised that I actually spent an hour
Semester 1: Fall 2014
ACA -118 College Study Skills
ENG-111 Writing and Inquiry
Semester 2: Spring 2015
Academic Status and GPA
1. What is the minimum GPA requirement at your college in order to maintain a
- 2.0 is the requirement to maintain a satisfactory status.
2. What is your current academic status?
Describe the college culture of this university.
What major will I pursue at this university? Is this major accredited?
How many credits are required to transfer?
If I stay on target to graduate or complete the minimum c
O NLINE L EARNING I NFORMATION
W HER E AR E WE NOW WIT H O NLINE LEAR NI NG?
SPCCD was a pioneer in online education and was one of the first community colleges in California
to offer fully online courses in 1998. However, over the next few years there wa
ACA 122 Information Interview
For this exercise you will conduct an interview with a college you are interested in
attending. You can contact the admissions department or attend one of the TRC
Transfer Tuesday events. You have two weeks to complete this e
1. What is the minimum GPA requirement at CPCC in order to maintain good academic
2. Go to your My College account. Under Academic Profile, select My profile. Find your
Academic Information Standards of Academic Progress.
CENTRAL PIEDMONT COMMUNITY COLLEGE
ACA 118 COLLEGE STUDY SKILLS
ACA, English and Humanities Division Office: LRC 420, Central Campus
ACA, English and Humanities Discipline Chair: Jennifer Perkins, 704-330-6753, Central
campus, Hall 204-A (Jennifer.perkins