April 16, 2015
1. My graph as shown below is the function:
Y = 4x^7 + 7x^5 + x^5 3x^4 8x^3 + (x/9)^2 + 6x
Interval shown is (-2.5, 2)
It has 3 x- intercepts which lie on (-1.646, 0), (-0.926, 0) and, (0, 0).
Its local maxim
Aging Final Exam
Exam is due May 7, 2016 at 12pm.
No I didnt get help for my exam.
the process of growing old.
Aged: the length of time that a person
has lived or a thing has ex
Preparing a Proper Legal
Foundation: a start-up Fable
1. Complete Jack and Sarahs list for them, including the issues you think they will place
on the list along with their recommendations. Which of the issues do you think will
Zipcar: A business model innovator
thats changing the way people
think about cars
1. How does Zipcars business model motivate its customers and its
partners to participate with its business? On a scale of 1 to 5, how
Heartache and Financial failure: What
happens when financial challenges become
1. If you were thinking about buying a franchise, like a Cold Stone Creamery store, what
financial information would you look at and analyze
1. How would you evaluate Cameron in terms of the Big Five personality dimensions?
- All together Cameron fits in all of the five categories in many ways. He was assertive
when he wanted too. His cooperativeness gave him the quality of agreeableness.
1. Which of the forces for change are causing GM to undertake major organizational
The power for change that was utilized was within and outside power. The major outside
and inside powers that added to this change were the business se
1. How would you describe Netflixs organizational culture? Explain.
- I think that Netflix is based off of performance of the employees so they have a
performance culture. The employees know that there standards are high when dealing
with Netflix. I sa
Using the competing values framework as a point of reference, how would you describe the
current organizational culture? Provide examples to support your conclusion.
What type of culture is desired by Mr. Goodnight to meet his goals? Discuss.
1. What type of team is being used at ICU? Explain.
The type of team that was being used at ICU was the work team. I said that because the workers
engaged in getting the work done. I want to say that there teams was small teams because It
was said at
Which of the following basic strategy types were used by VW? Explain your rationale.
So far VW has utilized three of the four technique sorts to position the organization in a more
gainful. Setting so as to arrange has occurred objectives to pass an
1. Which of the recommendations listed in the Mangers Toolbox were used by Toronto
based Alert Driving? Explain.
The recommendations that Toronto used what is called learn what appropriate
behavior is. What that mean simply knows the ways and pattern
Interesting Idea- But Will Doctor and
Pharmacies Sign On?
In this chapter, an opportunity is defined as being attractive, durable, timely, and anchored in
a product or service that creates value for its buyer or end user. To what ext