1. What activities are involved in the four stages of the traditional guest cycle? Why have some
properties replaced the traditional cycle with a three-stage sequence?
- The four stages of the traditional guest cycle are pre-arrival, arrival, occupancy, a
Ms. Shana Olmstead
19 August, 2015
Chapter One Case Study- Pg. 26
1). There are a couple possible reasons that the back-of-the-house employees were being careless
since Toms promotion. There may be one or more employees that
1. What is the purpose of a hotels mission statement? What are the three
groups of people whose interests should be addressed in a hotel mission
-The purpose of the mission statement is to explain the initial
motives of the company and to simpl
22 September 2015
Mr. Douglas Wolfe
Chapter 5 Review Questions
1. What are seven steps of the registration process?
-1. Preregistration activities
2. Creating the registration record
3. Assigning the guestroom and the room ra
Chapter 4 Review Questions
1. What role does a reservations manager play in the sales department? What role does the
reservations manager or supervisor play in forecasting occupancy and revenue?
-The reservations manager must partic