2010 FALL CULTURAL FOODS *601* (NUTR1010601201080) > EXAMS > REVIEW ASSESSMENT: FINAL EXAM
Review Assessment: Final Exam
Abigail M Sanders
12/12/10 7:54 PM
87.5 out of 100 points
Time Elapsed 1 hours,
Exam 1 Questions
1) What are the 5 factors of food behavior?
A) Environment, Economic, Interpersonal, Physical, Community
B) Life, Economic, Personal, Physiology, Community
C) Environment, Economic, Interpersonal, Physi
Stuart is a 45 year old white female, friend of mine
Got diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes 2 years ago
She wants to lose weight- started gaining weight when got diagnosed and has started to take
doctor proscribed shots for weight loss but they are not helpin
2-1. Keep in mind that you want to draw your audience's attention to the topic of your case. With that in
mind, you can use the title of your presentation to effectively intrigue your audience.so what is the title of
Lets Melt It Off
Over the demands that college students have with the transition to college their health tends to
take an impact. There has been a pattern of college students gaining the Freshman Fifteen
when they come to college. There has been previous research done to
1) Is nutrient per pound a cost of nutrient density?
2) What is not a food security?
C) Martial Status
3) Team Nutrition USDA provides schools and jobs with advise
4) What is not a le
NUTR 1010- Cultural Foods
Dr. Sarah Colby
12 November 2010
Southern Europe and Italy
Italy is one of the nineteen countries in Southern Europe. This region of Europe borders
the Mediterranean Sea. The average precipitation in a year for So
Test 4 Questions
1) What region does most of Americans ethnic groups come from?
A) North Europe
B) South Europe
2) Is there beef in cottage pie?
3) Biscuits are a traditional food item in Scotland
4) Which is
NUTR 1010-Cultural Foods_ Final Exam Study Guide
Chapter 1- Food and Culture
1. List the fastest growing ethnic groups in the United States.
- Latin America
2. Define the Omnivores Paradox.
- Humans are omnivorous, they consume and d