System Vision Document
Wayne would like to create a system to keep track of all of his own caches and other geocaching
activities. Depending on the type of geocaching activity Wayne decide to make, there need to
be ways to take
Systems Analysis & Design - 901
Sandia Medical Devices
a. Their stakeholders are the patients, health care providers, physicians, medical staff, IT
techs and the smartphone engineers, and the cellular service providers.
Sandia Medical Devices (Chapter 3)
1. Identify all the actors who will use RTGM.
Actors: Patients, Physicians, Nurses/Physician Assistants
2. Using the actors who you identified in question 1, develop a list of
Sandia Medical Devices (Chapter 4)
1. Modify the diagram to incorporate the changes under consideration. You may need to use
2. Are a set of abstract and concrete classes needed to represent variations among ce
Sandia Medical Devices (Chapter 6)
1. Does HIPAA apply to the RTGM system? Why or why not?
Yes, HIPAA applies to the RTGM system because the RTGM system handles patients personal
health information that would be considered electronic protected health info
Sandia Medical Devices (Chapter 5)
1. Which use cases include which other use cases? Modify the diagram to incorporate included
2. Consider the use cases View/respond to alert and View history. Both actors share the latter,
but each has a d
The fastest person in the stock market wins.
When markets turned electronic buy low sell high was completely changed.
Little difference in distance can have a big impact on how fast a signal is received
Everyone gets the same length cord for all of the m